Locura De Arcoiris

Hey Beautiful people! The present look is tied in with being easygoing in a wonderful bright day. 

I thought it was a smart thought for my shoulders to have a break on a Saturday and give them a touch of sunshine and lightning with an off-shoulder top. Off-shoulder tops have existed since years now and it's an interesting thing, how trend dependably vanishes and afterward winds up returning in different ways. 
This top gives a cocky,sexy, and hot look that we want . It adds value and is exceptionally flattering for various body ranges. 



Comfortable pants on a bright day rather than shorts or skirts; What else do we want? There is nothing like a major stretched jeans to influence you to feel relaxed and look awesome. It truly keeps it's shape for the duration of the day and it goes well with everything without exceptions. 






I chose to give the last touch with a lovely warm accent color heel which I purchased a month ago. I never wore them and I figured it would be a good idea to wear them and match it up with such an outfit. It would not be a good idea to have a full blue day so therefore I figured red would give a higher contrast and a bolder look. 

since no outfit can be finished without a fabulous bag, I completed the look with a Micheal Kors red bag and Guess sunglasses for a little pop up and voilà!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Starter