Starter


 Hello friends,

Yes! I am your new blogger Anaïza Karim an Asian-African girl. Well, it's been long I’ve been reading thousands of blogs and I always wanted to make one, but fear was what I was going through.
Will people like it or not?? 
But what if I am really passionate about it? 
What can I do?
 Well, you go for what you like, what you want to do and yes that’s what I did. Some people are creative and some aren’t You might be asking what I will be doing in this blog or why I have started it.
Well In this blog, I will be taking you to a world of La La where we
 will be having both travel and fashion blogging as I am so interested to show you guys what I experience,
i hope you like my coming blogs because i am really willing to
take this as far as i can.
So, do you want to follow me?
If yes, come on and let's visit the world  and let's enjoy what GOD has offered us.
Don't forget to fasten your seatbelt incase of any emergency!

Please like,comment or email me  if you have any 
recommendation or questions about any blogs that will be posted on my website. I always welcome people's opinions.


 Coming to a brief talk about my outfit,
 a working Saturday with a 'squared shoulder' is always recommended. Yeah, I am talking about my gray wool blazer.
No matter, how you style yourself with a blazer , black or gray are always there to save the color days. It goes with everything from red to red aha.
Your wardrobe must always have something that can go with it. 
Like seriously lets be honest!! Who doesn't have a pair of jean, a blazer and a top to style themselves for an important outing or lets say meeting?
You don't need to be rich to get these, it's just about how to make things go smoothly with the trend.
If you don't have these items better get yourself to the nearest mall for a purchase before it is out of sale my friend!!









                   or you can get what i am wearing from the following link!!






http://www.hm.com/us/product/55164?article=55164-A&irgwc=1&clickid=QxaWge2mPUtxVl1VWqXc73tSUkmURTWb0yHtzU0&iradid=226782&utm_content=ShopStyle%20Inc.-57486&utm_campaign=H%26M%20Product%20Catalog%20Ad&iradtype=PRODUCT_CATALOG&irmpname=ShopStyle%20Inc.&irmptype=mediapartner&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_source=ir






http://www.shein.in/Zip-Back-Cutout-Crisscross-Cami-Top-p-371995-cat-1779.html







Comments

  1. Good work my girl, keep going! Loved your blog💙

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pix shared.. so sunny out there. We're here missing the sunshine -- monsoon season until year end ;(.

    Happy blog-ing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Locura De Arcoiris